A proper valuation for the best price
Determine the worth of your most valuable items quickly, accurately and easily, when you come to qualified specialists.
We specialise in the following:
- Art work
- Luxury items
- Diamonds and other precious gems
Valuations are useful for a number of reasons, including:
- Finding out what your valuables are currently worth
- To see what Vintage Pawnbrokers could pay you today
- Insurance replacement
The Guild of Valuers and Jewellers is the UK’s leading specialist organisation in independent jewellery valuation and registration services. Based on their experience, knowledge and qualifications, these valuers will give you a detailed description and a written valuation of your items.
Each customer is given a unique reference number with which they and their insurer can access their personal portfolio containing valuations.
Your valuation will include:
- An introductory letter to you the customer
- The schedule – including detailed descriptions of each items as well as its value
- The picture schedule – each item is accompanied by a colour image
- Notes to the schedule – comprising explanatory notes on abbreviations and other terms
- Customer information on what to do in the event of a loss or theft
- Glossary – including information about how stones are graded etc.
- Instructions on how to access the valuation online
- The Insurer Notice – for the customer to pass to their insurance provider
Free Valuation Event Days!
Throughout the year, we host valuation days that cater to specific items, such as jewellery or watches and more. This give you an opportunity to meet one of our trusted Guild of Valuers and Jewellers experts!
You will need to book an appointment, and afterwards you’ll receive a printed valuation.
There are also other ways of having your items valuated for free with no obligation:
- Book an appointment to see a specialist in our store
- Fill out the online valuation form (click here)
- Arrange a video-call appointment with our specialists
- Under special circumstances such as Covid-19, we can offer a house visit
You have nothing to lose! Reach out for a free valuation and discover the true value of your cherished items.